Thank you Kim Saeed over at Let Me Reach for honoring Human Rights vs. Stalkers with the Narcissist Slayer blog award! Stalkers are notorious narcissists who have a score to settle with those who dare to defy them. Simply stated, they want what they want immediately when they want it, and cannot fathom someone telling them “no.” In the case of stalkers, an intimate partner belongs to them and them only. They will not rest until they either recoup their lost property, or they make sure nobody else gets it. This includes their former romantic partners – it is not uncommon for a stalker to be stalking several people simultaneously.
I have had the misfortune of having encountered several narcissists in my personal and professional life. However, they have propelled me to work smarter and harder. I believe my narcisstic ex-husband also drove me to become an awesome parent, which he was incapable of doing himself!
The rules for this award are:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them.
2. Put the award’s logo on your blog.
3. Write a blog post and share the blog(s) you have chosen- there are no minimum or maximum number of blogs required.
4. Inform your nominees on their site.
5. Share one positive thing that you took away from your relationship with a Narcissist.
It is my pleasure to pass this award along to the following bloggers:
Thank you all for the hard work you are doing to bring awareness to the increasingly common, dreadful disorder called narcisism.